So my last doctor's visit went great. I always try and see one of their Nurse Practitioners, Linda Lindquist, and she's the best. My friend Becca is pregnant also (and due in a couple weeks!) and goes to the same clinic I do and also shares my love for Linda. As you all know my mom came w/ me to the appointment and it was fun to have her there. Like Becca says "Linda likes when you bring people!".
So Linda let us hear the baby's heartbeat which was 160 beats per minute. Still seems so high to me but I guess it's normal and nothing to worry about. I guess little Baby E has already inherited it's Mama's good hearing because he/she would move away from the little machine Linda used to hear the heartbeat. Supposedly it gives out a noise that the baby doesn't like. So we'd hear the heartbeat nice and loud and strong "thump thump thump" and then it'd just fade away so Linda would try and follow it. She'd find it again "thump thump thump" and then just like that little Baby E would be gone again. (If Baby E had inherited his/her dad's hearing he/she wouldn't have even noticed the sound since Dad is only 28 but could probably use a hearing aid since he needs to have the tv at max volume at all times. Or if the sound the machine gives off sounds anything like my voice little Baby E would've been able to just tune it out since that's what his/her dad usually does--especially when ESPN is on.)
Well, more later...I should really get back to studying since I've been putting it off for several days now. We'll try and get more belly pics up in the next couple of weeks. Hope everyone is doing well!

Congratulations Cody! How exciting for you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteShe looks just like mom----what no hair yet--I bet your mom and dad are excited too---soooon
ReplyDelete