So I am still w/out baby belly pics! Sometimes I think Mike just thinks I'm getting really chubby and looks at me like I'm losing my mind when I tell him "look at my baby belly today!". Maybe that's why he's not jumping at the chance to take a profile pic of me and my growing waistline?? I can see the difference though and yes, it does just look like a chubby belly right now, but I know there's a little mini-me & Mike in there so my hope is someday soon I do look pregnant and not just like I have a beer gut!
So this is my blog entry to say sorry we don't have belly pics yet for all of you out there that have been asking for one. I promise I will try and get one soon--whether or not Mike believes these extra inches around my middle are from Baby E or just from my love for McDonald's cheeseburgers. ;)
Other than that there hasn't been much pregnancy action around the Engelhaupt household these days. I'm getting back to normal and not feeling as nauseous and exhausted as I did during the months of November and December. This past Saturday I only slept in until 9:30am. Mike was impressed that I only needed a little over 9 hours of sleep that night and not the 10-12 that I was banking on an average night for the past couple months.
Friday is my 2nd "official" doctor's appointment. Mike won't be able to go so my mom will be joining me. I'm glad she'll be there since a part of me still is wondering "Am I really having a baby?". It'll be exciting for Grandma Kruse to hear the baby's heartbeat. I'm sure some tears of joy will be shed and Mike will be glad he wasn't there to "deal w/ it". ;) During our first visit on January 2nd the baby's heartbeat was an astonishing 152 beats per minute--wow!! I'm wondering what it will be this time...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We can't wait for belly pics. Better yet we'll see you in a few days. You know the expectant father usually gets a sympathy belly. At least that's what Pat always told me. See you soon,
ReplyDeletelove,
g-pa and g-ma E