Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to the 3rd (and final!) trimester



Hello everyone!

I haven't been doing too well lately at keeping this blog up to date so I apologize. I have been overwhelmed w/ attempting to complete my last semester of grad school and my master's project so that has taken up all of my time and brain power for the last several weeks and will continue to do so until May 15th. On top of all that Mike and I have been renting out our townhome and have just recently put an offer in on a new home in Andover. We haven't heard anything back yet from the seller's bank so keep your fingers crossed for us and I'll try and keep you updated.

As for baby news, we are now well into week 27 and baby Ellie is doing great. She gave us a little scare a week or so ago when I woke up w/ some major abdominal pains but after getting checked out by the doctor everything is fine. Could've been anything from contractions to just plain old gas but either way whatever it was didn't affect anything so Ellie and mom are both still very healthy.

Very healthy....and getting very fat! I still enjoy my hot fudge sundaes and chocolate ice cream w/ marshmallow swirls whenever I can get them! I've gained somewhere around 16 or so pounds which I think puts me right on schedule. (I think my goal should be to try and weigh as much as Mike by the end of this pregnancy though so maybe I need more ice cream!) ;)

Well, I need to get back to studying. Enjoy the belly pic though from just a couple of days ago along w/ a pic of the Easter bunny cake my mom, sister, and I made. It's a tradition in our family and we can't wait to share it w/ Ellie next Easter. Hmm....a 9-month old decorating a cake...could get interesting!

Hope you are all doing great! (only 13 weeks to go!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. So glad Ellie and mom are doing so well. Ellen is a family name for us. Becky's middle name, named for a favorite aunt of my mom's. My great-grandmother was Ellen Sullivan before she married Michael Sullivan. A good choice. I hope you've heard about your house by now. Keep us posted! Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house... I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful, and i cant wait to meet miss ellie. xoxo -Jessi

    ReplyDelete